Current government guidance for Amusement arcades and other entertainment centres is as follows:
Close contact activity such as visiting an entertainment centre should only be conducted within a household group/bubble.
With that said, there are going to be precautions that will be enforced to ensure we all stay healthy and to protect everyone involved:
– We will take a maximum of SIX people per game.
– Face coverings (provided) shall be worn at all times
– Sanitiser will be provided for use as you enter the building and as you leave. Anti bac wipes will be available too.
– Social distancing of 1m will be in effect.
– Only be from one household group/bubble or with one other household/bubble.
We are required by law to keep a record of all attendees for 21 days to help with track and trace by the Government. When booking you will be emailed a link where you will be required to complete the form with all relevant persons prior to arrival at the venue.
As added measures, we will be diligent in providing a safe and healthy environment by giving the rooms a full wipe down post session and will have thirty minutes between groups; therefore, we ask that you show up 5 minutes before booked time and not arrive too early as we will not be able to allow entry during our preparations.