Once we enter step 4 which will not be before the 17th of May 2021 we will be opening to test your wits again.
We will adhere to any government guidance for Amusement arcades and other entertainment centers which we expect to be as follows:
Close contact activity such as visiting an entertainment center should only be six people or two households.
With that said, there are going to be precautions that will be enforced to ensure we all stay healthy and to protect everyone involved:
– We will take a maximum of SIX people per game.
– Face coverings (provided) shall be worn at all times
– Sanitiser will be provided for use as you enter the building and as you leave. Anti-bac wipes will be available too.
– Social distancing of 1m will be in effect.
– Only be from two separate households.
We are required by law to keep a record of all attendees for 21 days to help with track and trace by the Government. When booking you will be emailed a link where you will be required to complete the form with all relevant persons prior to arrival at the venue.
As added measures, we will be diligent in providing a safe and healthy environment by giving the rooms a full wipe down post-session and will have thirty minutes between groups; therefore, we ask that you show up 5 minutes before booked time and not arrive too early as we will not be able to allow entry during our preparations.